Build your Penny Auction site in minutes!
Penny Auction Script is a powerful, scalable & fully-featured auction script that lets create the ultimate profitable online penny auction website, like Swoopo, bidster, madbid. It allows to manage entire online auction operation: create new auctions within seconds, view members auctions and use the auction extension settings tool.
Penny Auction Script will allow to setup comprehensive and robust auction site. Site administrator can adjust auctions time, step, bid increments, date formats, user authentication, graphic design layout and other parameters in admin panel. Auction payments are via PayPal and it is possible to integrate another payment processor.
- Edit Data - Members can enter and manage personal details.
- Member can view auctions he participated in with the bid amount, date and other details.
- Payments history - member can view the history of payments made on the site.
- Won auctions - member can view all auctions he won.
- Member can save auctions to his personal watch list and view the saved auctions at a later time.
- Add balance to account.
- General Settings - On this page the site administrator can define basic variables on the site like the site name, site url, administrator email and administrator PayPal email.
- Batch Procedures Settings - Administrator can define cron jobs on the server or choose to run the cron jobs from the site itself every time someone enters the home page. Site administrator can also define after how long old auctions will be deleted.
- Picture Upload - Define the max uploaded image size.
- Error Handling - Site administrator can define the error message that will appear when errors occur on the site.
- Country List.
- Auction Duration.
- Bid Increments - Site administrator can define the amount the bid will increase every time another bid is made on the auction. The values defined are the amount ranges and the increment amount.
- Currencies Settings.
- Time Settings.
- Dates Format.
- Default country.
- Users Authentication.
- HTML meta Tags.
- General Layout Settings - lets the site administrator define some layout - settings.
- Add New admin user.
- Admin users management - Add, edit, delete accounts.
- Acceptance Text
- Users Management.
- Newsletter - Enable / Disable newsletter checkbox.
- Newsletter Submission - Who will get the newsletter, newsletter content.
- IP Addresses - accepted and banned ip addresses.
- Add new auctions.
- Auction Extension Settings - View all auction settings.
- View Open, Closed and Suspended Auctions.
- Set main auction - Administrator can define what auction will appear on the main part of the home page.
- News Management
- About Us Page
- How it works Page
- Terms & Conditions Page
- FAQS Page
Live Support window
Penny auction site administrator can support people who are having questions about issues on the site in real time.
|Payment and Order Details - Penny Auction Script
We use Plimus (the world's leading eCommerce Service Provider) to handle our online transactions. All transactions are 100% secure and safe. Plimus accepts orders online using a credit card, PayPal, bank/wire transfer, check/money order, purchase order, invoice, phone and fax. You will receive registration information immediately after a successful purchase.
Our product will be delivered electronically through email or download, you can also order it on cd. Licensed users are entitled to priority email support.
Order Processing and Security:
In order to provide the most secure service we do not process orders directly. We have chosen one of the most reputable ecommerce companies available to do this on our behalf, Plimus, Inc. (California, US). The order forms are located on secure server and all transactions are processed via the secure SSL protocol ensuring that your private data will remain confidential.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.